Friday, October 4, 2013

Oops.


 Hello.

I'm not really sure what to say, but I have been neglecting this blog a lot.
I love blogging about what's happening with this family of mine, but it takes a lot of my time and when I do get two minutes I really enjoy reading stuff on the internet, listening to music and taking a really hot bath. I have trouble committing with my projects. That's just the way I am. I am not proud of it, but that's just how things turn out sometimes.

So I would really like to continue blogging, but I think I will start again and blog in french, since it's easier for me... Maybe I will be more motivated? Who knows...
So, goodbye for now.
If you want to get a hold of me, I'm on Facebook. Sometimes I disconnect, but I always come back... ;)

xo
-Carling

P.s The picture has nothing to do with this post. I took it while I went to NY for a weekend at the end of august with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments ! :)