Thursday, May 9, 2013

Life


I have been a stay at home mother for a couple years, without working, doing small little things for myself, but I realise that I need more. I cook (a little bit), I clean, I try to keep the kids busy.  I go to parks and meet up with friends, I do yoga, I do volunteer work sometimes and I try to get sometime for myself, but it doesn't happen that often.
 I like doing all theses things, don't get me wrong, but with three kids under the age of five 1/2, it takes longer getting ready in the morning, the kids fight a lot, they don't really appreciate what I cook and when I clean : it gets messy again in two seconds. Sometimes I'm like : "What in the heck am I doing with my life??" I haven't worked in over six years, I don't have any degree... I know that there's something out there for me, but right now taking care of three kids is very demanding and it's a full time job.  But... how would I do both (working and mothering young kids) ? Is the solution is just "do it" without thinking? Work full time and never see my kids ? Work part time ?
When you don't have a degree in something, how do you get a good job?

I would very much like too make some money with this blog, but I don't know where too start. I have been e-mailing bloggers about this, but I didn't get enough information. I would like  to include a little bit of fashion, fun toys and kid stuff. I am very open-minded. I dunno where to start. It seems very overwhelming for me !!!

How do you juggle work, kids, play dates meetings, cleaning and FUN ? :)

P.s The picture has nothing to do with this post... it's my lovely friend and my adorable daughter having fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments ! :)