Friday, April 19, 2013

This week

I haven't posted anything this week. I am not sure why, but I guess I have been pretty busy.
Spring is really kicking in and I think that everyone I know (including me) is waking up from hibernation. The kids are playing in the mud, roller-blading, biking etc... Life is good. I am also very excited because the market in our area is going to open next month! Alot of nice fresh local organic food, plants, soaps and more ! Can't wait :)

 This morning we made play-doe. Saule helped with mixing and putting the ingredients in the bole.
 My eldest (Loik) wanted to dye eggs ! So he did everything by himself... He looked in a book for directions, did a hole in both ends and got the stuff out. For color, I helped him. His getting so big this little man. He starts school in september... SCHOOL? What? Already? Pretty crazy! I can't say that I am not happy about it, because I am... haha ! I guess that even if I will miss him, I will enjoy being with the other two kids at home, it will be a good break for mama... :)
My man also played some music with the kids outside this afternoon. So much fun ! The kids really enjoy playing with tam-tams and listening to his weird songs. We love spring !!!

Here are some pictures from this week :




















Have a nice day. Hope that your enjoying spring :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments ! :)