Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring

Spring time is here and were loving it !!!

I am very sorry that I haven't been posting anything on this blog for a while, but "blogger" had a little problem and I couldn't save or do any posts. A lot of stuff happened since then and I dunno where to start ! ;)

The lens of my camera is broken, so I don't have any recent pictures, but I have some from a couple weeks ago. We went to St-Anne's. The kids touched everything they could, talked to anyone they felt like and had some fun beside the water. Here are some pictures of our day :

Sleeping Miko

Staring at the water

Fishing

Always throwing stuff in the water

My family :)

Always taking off her boots!!

Just hanging there...

Sitting on the side walk to touch a dog :)

Looking at a truck

Throwing a snow ball

Always climbing

Saule being so cute

Saule taking some sun, hehe

Very cute stuffed animals at this cute organic store

Looking at a book

Reality while shopping with a toddler...

Love him

Love him even more

 Look mom, take a picture of me with some salt... haha

My cuties

They love dogs !!




I will try to post  "One picture a week..." soon.
 Maybe I will borrow a camera from a friend.
Loik started pre-school. He only goes 2 days a week, but it's enough ! He really loves it :)
I will be posting some stuff about pre-school and about Montessori.
Have a good week !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments ! :)