Sunday, March 24, 2013

Birthday boy at the cabane à sucre


As I said in my last post, my little Miko turned two. How does life go by so fast? I dunno, seriously. I really try to stay focused on "day by day" life. I don't work, I stay with my kids all of the time, I blog, I do yoga and I love spending time with family and friends. Maybe life with three kids under the age of five is pretty busy and were constantly changing diapers, tamming tantrums, making food, cleaning up or (on a good note) having fun with the littles. Even if sometimes family life seems overwelming, I enjoy cuddling and watching my kids jumping in puddles (it gets messy, but you know kids will be kids)
 To celebrate Miko's birthday we went to the Cabane à Sucre. Here are some pictures of are day :





















Happy birthday my little Miko. I love you forever.
xo

1 comment:

  1. Belle fête. Les enfants devaient être énervés! Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ! :)